To view this webinar in its entirety, click here: http://ihsmark.it/VB9S30erXgP.
Consumers want to use the latest devices, applications, and communication tools anytime, anywhere. To do this, communication service providers need a network that is secure, reliable, and ready for the future. For most operators this scenario presents multiple challenges. This webinar will explore how secure service enablement--which combines session border controllers (SBC), diameter signaling controllers (DSCs), and authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) functions--can address key issues service providers face, including network reliability and performance, security, profitability, and service agility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Service providers: mobile operators, fixed and cable MSOs. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
KEY TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Examine key market and technology trends for VoLTE, IMS, roaming and service enablement
- Deep dive into key issues that tier two and three operators are facing in an increasingly challenging environment
- Lessons learned from tier one operator deployments
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Diane Myers, Senior Research Director, VoIP, UC and IMS, IHS Markit
- Brendan Ziolo, Head of Communications and Collaboration Marketing, Applications and Analytics, Nokia
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)