2021 took us all down a strange new road but now that it's almost in the rearview mirror it's time to see where we're heading in 2022. Just as the IT professional led us all work through the dark days of 2021, we’ll rely on our technology leaders more than ever to guide us through 2022 and beyond. With new technologies up on the horizon like containers and multi-cloud environments and ever growing challenges like malware and ransomware, there’s no better time to start preparing for what the future holds than right now. How will we succeed in 2022 and beyond? We invited top IT leaders from Veeam, PureStorage and ESG to tackle these top-5 questions below:
1. Is Ransomware an IT issue or a boardroom issue? Who is responsible?
2. How will hybrid work change the data landscape?
3. How is "multi-cloud" changing the data landscape?
4. What challenges do containers bring to the enterprise?
5. How will the "As-a-Service" consumption model effect traditional data solution vendors?
Join us September 14 @ 1pm ET for this lively discussion where we'll come away with a lot to think about strategically and tactically to ensure our infrastructures and organizations are optimized, secure and future-proof.