Watch this discussion on the various container deployment models for enhancing cybersecurity in the ever-evolving landscape of IT infrastructure. Delve into the advantages and challenges of containerization and its impact on latency, availability, cost-efficiency, and, most importantly, cybersecurity.
- The role of Kubernetes in network functions and how to handle multiple security domains with containers.
- About high availability options and best practices to maintain security in a cloud-native environment.
- Best practices for network segmentation and isolation in Kubernetes.
- Different container deployment models based on trust domains.
- How to evaluate different container deployment models based on trust domains.
- Real-world case studies and performance testing with containerized firewalls.