As quickly as we learn to detect new threats, the threats change — like a game of Whack-a-Mole happening at an ever-increasing pace.
A new survey by the SANS Institute focuses on providing valuable intelligence into the types of threats most severely impacting organizations like yours, and how those threats are evolving.
In this webcast, Lee Neely, who teaches cyber security courses for SANS, Mark Butler, Chief Information Security Officer at Qualys, and other survey sponsors discuss what threat actors are currently up to and how they’re getting around existing defenses, so that you can anticipate attacks and get ahead of the attackers.
Key trends discussed include:
• Primary vectors attackers enter through
• Methods attackers use most effectively as part of their layered attacks
• Impacts of breaches and how to remediate
• Best places to apply defenses
• Lessons learned by those who have been breached
Download the complete report: https://goo.gl/w2F5Eu