You’re responsible for the digital transformation initiative. But where do you start? This webinar gives you insight into establishing or refining your digital transformation ecosystem, addressing the following issues:
• What are the “must-haves” for successful digital transformation?
• How do you address cultural issues, and push-back from those who are happy with the status quo?
• What is the step-by-step guidelines for developing an effective organizational structure that fosters digital transformation?
• What is a reasonable budget?
• How many and which people should be involved?
• How do the business units and IT interact?
• How will you develop business cases and field ideas to transform your organization? How do you evangelize the work?
• Which technologies are table stakes, and which enable innovative transformations?
• Cloud - platforms, apps (UC, email, CRM, video, document sharing, contact center), management tools
• Mobile – app store, content management, app management, mobile device management
• Advanced – Embedded APIs, SDx, machine learning, Blockchain, human-machine interface, 3D printing, virtual personal assistants/bots, drones, artificial intelligence, wearables, IoT platforms and networks
• Collaboration – Team collaboration, WebRTC
• Security – Advanced endpoint security, cloud security and single sign-on, app security, behavioral threat analytics, zero trust security model, microservices, DevSecOps