To view this webinar in its entirety, click here: http://ihsmark.it/SUzM30eCxIJ.OVERVIEWOperators are looking for ways to streamline and automate their access networks as new technologies like NG-PON and G.fast make their way into the market. Innovatio...
new, access, network, edge, subscriber, management, sdn, nfv, network, edge, subscriber, management, sdn, nfv, access, networks, ng-pon, g, fast, cloud, olt, dslams, edge, router, co, central, office, service, providers, vrouter, cord, r-cord, vbng
To view this webinar in its entirety, click here: http://ihsmark.it/SUzM30eCxIJ.
Operators are looking for ways to streamline and automate their access networks as new technologies like NG-PON and G.fast make their way into the market. Innovations in the use of cloud technologies, the maturing of SDN and NFV, and the disaggregation of hardware and software bring exciting new choices and network solutions. These innovations open new opportunities to collapse the network functions as we disaggregate OLTs and DSLAMs, along with edge router functions under SDN control, while adhering to industry standards. Software defined access networks allow versatile distribution of these functions across data centers, COs, buildings, and customer premises locations. This webinar will clarify the many options for new access networks and help service providers understand what is needed to enable their next steps to modernize and automate their access networks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Service providers, primary traditional ILEC, CLEC, Tier 1, Tier 2 service providers. Financial analysts and the media are encouraged to attend.
KEY TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Pros and cons of access architectures and technologies: CORD, R-CORD, Next Generation CO, vRouter, vBNG, SDN orchestration, and more
- Benefits of changing the access network architecture now
- What has prevented automated access in the past
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Michael Howard, Senior Research Director of Carrier Networks, IHS Markit
- Teresa McGaughey, Senior Director of Solution Marketing, Calix
- Sachin Vasudeva, Senior Director of Product Line Leadership, Calix
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)