To view this webinar in its entirety, click here: http://ihsmark.it/VB9S30erXgP.OVERVIEWConsumers want to use the latest devices, applications, and communication tools anytime, anywhere. To do this, communication service providers need a network that i...
secure, service, enablement, sse, sse, for, csps, communication, service, providers, csps, service, enablement, session, border, controllers, sbc, diameter, signaling, controllers, dsc, authentication, authorization, and, accounting, aaa, network, reliabi
To view this webinar in its entirety, click here: http://ihsmark.it/VB9S30erXgP.
Consumers want to use the latest devices, applications, and communication tools anytime, anywhere. To do this, communication service providers need a network that is secure, reliable, and ready for the future. For most operators this scenario presents multiple challenges. This webinar will explore how secure service enablement--which combines session border controllers (SBC), diameter signaling controllers (DSCs), and authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) functions--can address key issues service providers face, including network reliability and performance, security, profitability, and service agility.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Service providers: mobile operators, fixed and cable MSOs. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
KEY TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Examine key market and technology trends for VoLTE, IMS, roaming and service enablement
- Deep dive into key issues that tier two and three operators are facing in an increasingly challenging environment
- Lessons learned from tier one operator deployments
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Diane Myers, Senior Research Director, VoIP, UC and IMS, IHS Markit
- Brendan Ziolo, Head of Communications and Collaboration Marketing, Applications and Analytics, Nokia
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)