Lockheed Martin - Aeronautics' Jay Riddle, Sr. BI Architect, shares where the LMCO Aero Team is finding ROI in a live interview regarding the 360Suite (https://360suite.io/) of Business Objects tools at the 2017 ASUG conference in Nashville, TN.
According to Jay, the top reasons for investing in the 360Suite so far are:
1. Excellent Support – Issues often addressed within 24 hours.
2. 360Eyes (https://360suite.io/360eyes) ability to provide “BI on BI” on a large, complex SAP BusinessObjects Landscape, where competitors previously failed.
3. Self-Service Reporting for Migration Team, so the Admins aren’t a bottleneck for information.
4. SAP BusinessObjects Impact Analysis on Metadata is critical to the Migration Team Success for moving from an Oracle to a HANA backend.
5. The Future – The LMCO Aero team invested in 5 modules of the 360Suite, so as they move into the new HANA powered BusinessObjects environment, they will roll our 360Plus (https://360suite.io/360plus) for Back-Up, Rollback & Promotion, 360Bind (https://360suite.io/360bind) for Automated Regression Testing, 360Cast (https://360suite.io/360cast) for greater flexibility of managing scheduling & bursting publications, & 360View (https://360suite.io/sap-business-objects/security/) for bulk CMC capabilities, and enhanced security control.
Go deeper with this 37 Minute LMCO Aero Webinar here: https://youtu.be/plGpmTwfUk4
360Suite Use Case: How Lockheed Martin Manages Move to SAP BO on HANA. Click here https://360suite.io/sap-business-objects/use-cases/