For almost a decade TruthInIT has helped IT professionals just like you get the inside scoop on the topics you care about most right when you need it. Now, we want to hear your feedback!
We are launching a market research study to learn more about how we can improve the quality of our webcasts as well as the approach we take in helping you to learn about the most relevant solutions available in the market!
Would you like to participate in our study and help us with some valuable feedback?
If so, read on below to see if you meet our criteria for eligibility. If you are eligible and complete the required steps, we will compensate you with a $250 Amazon Gift Card as a thank you for your time and contribution to our study!
- IT Manager level or higher
- An influencer in the decision-making process for your company
- Considering (or would be open to considering) a VMware-alternative to support some of your in-house workloads within the next 12 months
- A datacenter with at least 3 physical machines
- A significant portion of your IT budget allocated for VMware software & support
- Concerns about how the recent acquisition of VMware by Broadcom may affect your VMware envirionment, specifically as it relates to renewal costs & support.
You are able to:
- Attend at least one of our online webcasts
- Meet with a vendor to learn more about their solutions
- Complete a brief questionnaire about your webcast experience and vendor interaction
If you are eligible and interested, please opt-in and we'll send you an email to get this set up!
~ The Truth in IT Team
PS. If you like this format and are open to doing more of it, we'll update you on additional opportunities just like this.