Ransomware attacks increased by over 37% in 2023, with the average enterprise ransom payment exceeding $100,000 with a $5.3 million average demand.
Read the 2023 ThreatLabz State of Ransomware Report to learn the latest ransomware trends based on data from the world’s largest security cloud. Dive into the metrics and discover our findings, predictions, and best practices to help inform your ransomware defense strategies.
Download the report now to explore the latest ransomware insights into:
- 2022 top ransomware attack statistics by industry and ransomware family
- The evolution of ransomware and current attack sequence
- Key ransomware trends including supply chain attacks, ransomware as a service, geo-political and law enforcement attacks, and more
- How to safeguard your organization against ransomware attacks with a zero trust strategy
- Ransomware predictions for 2023-2024