Are You at Risk? Discover What Your Network Looks Like to Hackers With an Attack Surface Report
Securing computer networks has never been easy, and with the growing complexity of hybrid cloud infrastructure, the challenge has become even more complex.
In this session, we will go through an Attack Surface Report to demonstrate how it will help you monitor your internet-connected infrastructure and better understand risks and hidden vulnerabilities. The result—more confidence and stronger cybersecurity protection.
- Key elements of attack surface reports
- Common mistakes in attack surface management
- How attack surface management fits with holistic cybersecurity
Session Title #2
The on-premises data center is no longer where most applications reside. Organizations are dealing with constant change and evolving business models. To survive this ever-changing landscape, you need a modern, distributed multicloud architecture that’s interconnected and flexible. Together Equinix and Cisco are providing enterprises with that model—and much more!
Join us for this webcast as we explore a digital strategy that enables you to deploy and interconnect digital hubs around the world, integrate ecosystems, and interact at the digital edge.
Topics of discussion include:
- How Cisco’s portfolio of SD-WAN, security, and collaboration solutions, combined with Equinix and digital services, can transform your data center for the digital era
- Ways to address network security and quickly access network analytics from anywhere
- Best approaches to run business-critical applications on a SASE-enabled architecture
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest infrastructure solutions from Equinix and Cisco. Register today!
Session Title #3
The ever-looming threat of Ransomware is forcing IT professionals to strengthen their data resiliency strategies. Over the past five years, they've invested in backup and recovery infrastructure, which hasn't helped. While organizations may eventually be able to recover from an attack,
According to a recent VergeIO study, most organizations:
- Can't quickly test readily available patches that may have prevented an attack
- Take days to realize they are under attack, usually finding out by affected users
- Take weeks to recover because the backups have encrypted data on them
- Are never quite sure if they were able to rid themselves of the malware completely
Join Truth In IT's Mike Matchett and VergeIO's George Crump for an interactive discussion to learn why organizations need to take an infrastructure-wide approach to ransomware resiliency and recovery. During the event, we'll infect a VergeIO instance with ransomware and you can watch the recover process in real-time.