Jan 28, 1pm ET By 2027 the majority of all U.S. employees will be remote. Keeping everyone connected and productive, collaborating safely is a tough challenge.
Join us to learn how Citrix Workspace solutions for Microsoft Teams creates a best-in-class global collaboration platform for the modern workforce. We'll explore the collaboration challenges that enterprises face today and how Citrix Workspace integrates with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to enhance access and create a superior user experience.
- What are the collaboration challenges that enterprises face today?
- What are the global trends driving the need for seamless collaboration?
- How does Citrix Workspace integrate with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to enhance access and create a superior user experience?
- How does Citrix HDX optimize every virtualized instance of Teams voice, video, and telephony to ensure the highest quality and most consistent user experience?
- How does Citrix SD-WAN enable secure connectivity as well as cross-domain apps and data integration, in the cloud and on-premise?
h the rush to cloud computing that IT infrastructure is dead, yet we are seeing the success of converged and hyper-converged platforms that help enterprises leverage our increasingly hybrid cloud world. Some were originally designed for VMs, containers, or even serverless application hosting approaches, while others have arisen out of a need to host big data or IoT/real-time streaming in global production environments. All seem to be converging towards an ideal next generation IT platform. In this webcast, Mike Matchett, Principal Analyst of Small World Big Data will answer these questions:
~ What makes up these platforms?
~ How are they evolving to simplify infrastructure and operations?
~ What are the differences and choices today between these next generation platforms?
Join us as we take a closer look at the technologies and vendors delivering consistent computing and data services across today's distributed, hybrid, and even multi-cloud artchitectures. We're also giving away ten (10) $100 Amazon Gift Cards during the event to 10 random attendees.