ExecEvent is now part of our portfolio of services.
Press Registration: Where appropriate, press registration is complimentary — please contact to register.
Refund and Cancellation Policy – For Paid Attendees
- A registered attendee may transfer his/her registration to a co-worker as a replacement any time
- 60 days or more before an event —100% refund
- Between 30 and 60 days before an event—75% refund
- Between 30 days and two weeks before an event – 50% refund
- Within two weeks of an event—no refund. At this point we have committed attendee numbers to the venues and cannot change them
Attendee Payment Guidelines – Please Read
Our “paid attendee (such as the Classic ExecEvent or Marketing Summit)” ExecEvent programs are specifically for B2B — Our event is not a tradeshow and is supported by registration. Our attendees are all treated equally and all are expected to pay the registration fee.
We try to keep our registration fees low to remove barriers to entry. The ROI for our events is far beyond our registration fees.
If your intention is to seek out partners, prospects, a job, a deal or to simply generate money/income for you or your company then you have come to the right place — and, like the rest of the attendees, you must register and pay.
For speakers that wish participate and network in our entire event (as we hope all do), we offer a special Speakers Discount off the registration fee for your time and effort. Please contact us for details.
For any sponsors or exhibitors in our Summit events, cancellation or change clauses are spelled out in Truth in IT’s contract.